Wednesday, 16 January 2013

I am LUCKY!

This was the first time
and also the last time I came here, I hope.













I came here to make sure myself whether is suffer from goiter or not
My mom was worried about this since last year
My relatives or friends are telling my mom that my neck is swollen
They said this is one of the goiter symptoms
That's why I came here
I reached there about 7.30am.
After registered myself as a new patient,
like other patients, my mom and I waited to be "served" by the doctor
Around 12.30pm, I was called to see the doctor
Doctor Yip himself can't make sure that I am suffer from goiter or not
So, I was called to have a blood test and ultrasound goiter test
There was a long queue wherever I went
Thus, nothing we can do except kept waiting to get my turn
After 2 hours, finally, is my turn!
Then, I need to proceed to imaging department to have the ultrasound check
Waiting again... ...This time we waited for 3 hours
The nurse let me laid on the bed and put a pillow under my neck there
They left me like that for half an hour! what a suffer!!
Hey ladies, I have anemia and I already told you that I am not feeling well
What you answered me, "All patients also will pening, just wait la."
WTF?! What if I fainted before the test?
I was not happy with the attitude of the staff there
especially the receptionist, there is a badge written that "we smile, we care, we serve"
But, what actually they did is totally different from what is written there
When they spoke to other patients, no manners and not respect
Almost 70% of the patients are foreigners, they are come from Medan, Indonesia
In Indonesia, Lam Wah Ee Hospital has built a strong goodwill and image because of their affordable fees
That's why they are willing to spend more to come here to enjoy the service offered by LWE
However, honestly, I do not agreed that all of the staff there are polite and patient
Where is their smiling face when serving the aged?
Around 6.00pm, I just finished all my goiter test
Fortunately, I am not suffered from goiter! Thanks GOD
My test report

2 comments:

  1. 他们看到麻木了,所以不会理会人家辛苦难受 >.<
    你没事就好 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 是啊。或许这是已经变成他们的“职业病”了
    只是看不惯他们的态度,尤其是那些“吃蛇”的医务人员
    我很庆幸自己没事,不需要再面对那些无礼的人

    ReplyDelete