14/4, Black Valentine?!
Never ever think of this event and I just knew it through facebook few minutes ago
I am a bad girl huh? :P
Since it was 'Black' Valentine
So, let us just forgot about it. hiak hiak
The second round, we went to Pantai Kerachut
You can click this link for more details about this place --> http://www.malaysiasite.nl/kerachuteng.htm
![]() |
| Tadaaa, we spent our day at here! |
After settled everything about the boat and the registration
we started off our journey today
(The boat cost us RM80, so we spent RM8 each for the boat)
*RM80 is only for one way
this round I met two new friends
Loh Chee Ming, everyone called him Ming Ming
By the way, this name looks familiar right??
haha, no doubt guys
Exactly the same name with my Secondary School Physics Teacher's name!
He is a nice, funny and freak person (These are what I knew about him today :P)
and he is also a 'good' photographer, I think
at least I am the one who believe he is but don't know others will agree on it or not? hehe
and then another one
Denise Teoh, a sporty girl
She was abandoned by someone who 'jio' her for this hiking activity
Since I am not sociable person
I would not prefer to talk too much with someone I don't know before
In a nutshell, what I could conclude about them was they are really nice and friendly people =D
This round I would never repeat the same mistakes again!
I brought my own bag with my tumbler, shirt, slipper and cap
Last time, my cute Mr Sia left our clothes, slipper and tumbler in his little Kancil
How stupid and foolish we are
Consequently, we need to share a small bottle of water and almost dehydrated
It became chaos when we reached the destination, Monkey Beach
Everyone was busy to change sport shoes to slippers
and how about us?
We had to walk with bare feet along the way to get our boat
and the sand got into our shoes could build a small sand castle
(because we did not took them off when we reached) -.-|||
So, we spent about 1 hour to get there
Actually there were only 6 of us were able to get there in this expected time frame
I thought we were the luckiest people in the world today
At the moment we reached, it started raining
Oh gosh, it spoiled our mood
We tried to use our fastest speed to get into the small hut nearby
And we also worried about the 4 people left behind
Fortunately, after 30 minutes, the rain stopped
Lastly, the 4 reached.
What I could describe about this place was beautiful but dirty
and the thing I could find interesting was the rock there, they are amazing and cute
Maybe we came at the wrong time, I think, the meromictic lake was dry and thus it was invisible
So we were not able to feel the lake water with different temperatures
which the bottom layer of sea water warmer than the surface fresh water
![]() |
| This is how it actually looks like, a nice lake huh? I love natural. :-) |
And then, everyone started their 'activities'
Swimming, building sand castle, took photos, emo-ing???
haha! Mr Sia and I would like to have a walk along the beach
and enjoy the beautiful scenery
There were lots of people, some came here for picnic, photography, and fishing
There were lots of people, some came here for picnic, photography, and fishing
One of the must do things when you are at Pantai Kerachut is... ...
Visit to the turtle hatchery! (I would like to call it a small museum)
![]() |
| Finally, they reached -.- |
![]() |
| Building sand castle |
![]() |
| So cute ^——^ |
A nice memory again :)
Thank you for you guys brightened up my dull semester break
Hope to see guys in the next 'trip'.
Photos credited to Chee Ming Loh
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment